Best Price: £204.99 here.
What it’s up against: The (£197) and
+ Lovely metal design
- No manual controls
+ Nice crisp LCD screen
- Canon at lower price with higher meghapixles.
- Ease of use: Nice uncluttered metal buttons with a simple, intuitive layout.
- Picture quality: See pictures below and a sample video here. Both the colour and sharpness of the lens is good and 720p HD video recording is a nice addition as well.
- Design: Lovely black aluminium metal case, with an expensive and retro look.
The camera is easy to use with all the buttons where you would expect them to be. The menu functions are a little sprawling but it doesn’t take long to familiarise yourself with it. Simple to point and shoot to create good quality images without spending forever setting up the camera.
What’s in the box:
- CD ROM
- User guide
- USB connector cable
- AV Cable
- Rechargeable battery and charger
- Wrist strap
- 10 Megapixel
- 10.7 Optical zoom
- HD 720p Video Recording
- Full specs here.
The Ricoh CX3 has a good range of features at a reasonable price. A nice metal case and a crisp LCD screen make this a fine camera.
Feel free to ask a question and leave a comment.
Ricoh CX3 10MP CMOS Digital Camera with 10.7x Wide Angle Optical Macro Zoom and 3.0 inch LCD (Black)